#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Book Review: Midnight Comes with the Dawn: The Vampyir Plague by Darlene Burns

Title: Midnight Comes with the Dawn: The Vampyir Plague
Author: Darlene Burns
Genre: Paranormal/ Lesbian Romance

Buy: Amazon

Book Summary: 
Women. Infected blood. Rotting corpses. 

Welcome to the world of Katrine Baten aka Midnight. She is one of the oldest existing Vampyirs and only surrounds herself with eye candy. But something is destroying not only her world, but the human world as well. Together with her lesbian coven by her side, she tries to seek a cure. And what she discovers may change the course of how she lives as a lesbian Vampyir forever.

Book Review:
This is the first book written by Ms. Burns. This story keeps the reader engaged from the very beginning. The difference with this vampire story is that the blood suckers here are lesbian. I like how the story moves back and forth between present and past. 

There are some grammar errors but still a great read.  

About Author: Darlene Burns grew up in Los Angeles, California. She attended L.A.Valley College to study Oceanography but realized her true passion lied in writing.
"I come from a family of talented women. So even though I put off my dreams
of writing for my children, I challenged myself to become one of those women that I so admire."

 My true passion is reading and researching all elements regarding the supernatural. I fell in love with the old movies featuring Vincent Price and Bela Lugosi. I hope that you enjoy this novel as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Darlene currently lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with her partner. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...