#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #23

--Favorite Blog Post you've written before this challenge. Alecia @ Chicken Scratch NY

My favorite blog post I've written before this challenge would have to be "My 10 Biggest Fears". It was a fun post to write and they're not really my biggest fears but just a few random thoughts. Who knows, they may be someones else fears.


My 10 Biggest Fears.

  1. The world will really end in 2012
  2. I will die sad and lonely
  3. I will be broke my whole life
  4. The world will run out of chocolate
  5. Never being able to go to Italy
  6.  more . . . .





Summer Blog Challenge



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...