#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #11

-- Best day of your life.


The best of my life would have to be when I crossed that stage and received my degree. well, it wasn't the actual degree, but the paper to tell me when to pick it up. This was a big day for me, it was the day that I finally finished my career as a student. 


Graduating from college may not be a big deal for some but in my family it is and to be the first means even more.


 It was a bittersweet moment that still feels surreal. 



Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...